Marijuana or Cannabis, popularly known as Weed, is a plant that has been used for various recreational and medicinal purposes until now. It has been considered illegal in some countries across the world where cultivation and consumption of this plant have been strictly prohibited.
Short-term side effects include dryness of the mouth and causing eyes to get red. Long-term side effects include complications such as chronic coughing, predisposition to respiratory infections, decreased mental ability, and addiction.
Despite the adverse effects, marijuana has slowly been legalized in a lot of countries across the world because of its involvement in medicinal practices. And this has led to a booming uprise in the cultivation of the plant that has also been fused with the people’s own creativity.
7 Ways to take Care of your Buds :
- Every effort flushes down the drain if seed genetics aren’t appropriate. You can grow your own weed by the normal seeds that are available in buds you smoked, but it isn’t guaranteed that the batch you will grow will be as good as the one you consumed.
- Using clones and germinating the seeds before planting them might just be the right thing you’re looking for. Always remember, germinate before cultivating.
- Nutrition :
- Potassium, Phosphorus should be fed inconsiderate amounts while growing the plant, you should also take care of the fact that the plant receives low levels of nitrogen since it complements vegetative growth but can be overlooked here.
- Supplements along with basic nutrients can result in your buds being more potent, denser. Hence, Bloom Enhancers, Shooting powders and other sugar/carbohydrates available in the market can be of great use.
- Manipulating the weather conditions:
- Unlike other plants, if you’re growing marijuana in an enclosed structure, you might have to take care of the weather conditions inside the cage. Maintaining daytime temperatures from 18°C-26°C and Nighttime Temperatures from 20°C-24°C are preferable.
- Too-cool temperatures tend to rot the bud. However, if you’re growing buds that change color it is advised that you strictly maintain cooler temperatures at the night.
- Manipulating the Air Flow:
- In enclosed structures, it is essential to control the airflow. For mid-sized plants, table fans just do the deed but for cultivation that is carried out in bulk, a proper exhaust system is really important.
- Exposure to sunlight:
- As important as it is to take care of temperature and nutrition, you should also take care of sunlight exposure. For indoor growers LEDs, LECs and HPS might fill the void for no exposure to proper sunlight as they are considered to be the best growing lights.
- Enhancing the Taste & Smell:
- Using the right amount of supplements at the right time causes you to yield a batch that tastes and smells better. The compound called terpenes inside the buds is hugely responsible for the better taste and smell of the buds.
- Basics of Cultivation:
- Knowing the right time to dry your buds and cure them after harvesting affects the health of your buds greatly, making them a lot denser, thicker, and aromatic. Storing the buds in jars after drying and cutting helps them in tightening which results in a better batch of dense buds.
Once you have your batch already, Lookup mensjournal on the internet for the best meal preps that will help settle down your hunger after a good session.